ENGINEER UTILITY | CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
Caesars Entertainment is the world’s largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now owns or manages casino resorts on four continents The company’s resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names; Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos and the World Series of Poker.
Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical discipline.
• Zero to three years of relevant experience.
• Strong analytical, spreadsheet, database, and data management skills.
• Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Interest utility/energy conservation and corporate sustainability.
• Basic knowledge of utility rate structures, energy conservation strategies, waste & recycling and greenhouse gas concepts.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online using this direct link: Application
or search www.caesarsjobs.com