The Nevada Department of Transportation is seeking applicants for the Western Association of State Highway and Transportation Official
PURPOSE: To provide a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student who is seeking education and career opportunities in a transportation-related field.
CRITERIA: The applicant must:
- Be a United States citizen or a legal resident.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university, be pursuing a degree in an area to benefit transportation and have a relationship with the Nevada Department of Transportation.
- Be a junior or senior level student as defined through credit hours at the college or university.
- Have an enrollment status equal to at least a half-time (6 credit hours) student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
DEADLINE: The application is due 5:00 p.m., August 26, 2016.
ATTACHED: Scholarship information and scholarship application.