Interested in an exciting, paid summer internship opportunity?
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) is looking for students in all academic levels interested in joining scientists and engineers on cutting-edge research and technology that directly supports our Nation’s defense.
The AFRL Scholars Program is a unique opportunity for students interested in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to gain valuable hands-on experience and contribute to research-based projects. Graduate interns are also able to collaborate with AFRL on current research and incorporate the research into their graduate work.
- Kirtland AFB, in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Eglin AFB, in Valparaiso, Florida
- AFRL Maui Optical and Supercomputing Site (AMOS), in Maui, Hawaii
Who can apply:
- Upper-level high school students
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate and doctoral-level students
- K-12 professional educators supporting STEM (at select locations)
For a full list of eligibility requirements, visit the AFRL Scholars website at: http://afrlscholars.usra.edu
Direct application link: https://afrlscholars.usra.edu/students/
Email questions: firstname.lastname@example.org